No products in the cart
Everything Oil cleanses, nourishes and cares for clear, soothed and radiant skin. Jojoba oil preserves moisture, has an anti-inflammatory effect and helps to regulate the skin's sebum production. Grape seed oil and hemp oil are light, anti-inflammatory oils full of valuable fatty acids and antioxidants. Apricot kernel oil helps the skin to retain moisture, making it soft and smooth. Wild rose oil provides the skin with an extra portion of vitamins, antioxidants, boosts collagen production, improves skin texture and helps against redness and irritation. The essential oils of lavender and mandarin have an antimicrobial and calming effect on the skin and soul at the same time.
HOW TO USE
- As a cleanser and gentle peeling: Massage a small amount of Everything Oil onto uncleaned dry skin to remove make-up, dirt and dead skin cells. Dip the Cleansing Cloth or a washcloth into very warm water and gently remove the oil.
- As a light care lotion: After cleansing, massage four to five drops of Everything Oil onto the still moist skin to soothe it and seal off the moisture in the skin.
- Pro Tip: If your skin needs extra moisture, mix Everything Oil with Floral Essence in the palm of your hand to form a light emulsion and apply like a normal cream after cleansing.
How to personalize Everything Oil for all your skin needs:
- As a mask: mix a few drops of Everything Oil with a teaspoon of Cleansing Clay and a teaspoon Floral Essence into a cleansing, clarifying mask.
- As body oil, massage Everything Oil into still moist skin to close the moisture and enjoy the aromas of soothing lavender and warm mandarin.
- As a bath additive, add a tablespoon of Everything Oil to the bath water to gently care for your skin in the water and protect it from dehydration.
- As hair oil, add two to three drops to the palm of your hand and work the oil into the lengths and into dry tips.
- As a peeling: mix two tablespoons of fine sea salt with a teaspoon of Everything Oil for a full body peeling.
Jojoba / Sunflower / Hemp seed / Grapeseed / Apricot / Rosehip / Vitamin E / Essential Oils of Lavender and Red Mandarin