What can Cleansing Clay do?
Cleansing Clay clarifies, soothes and purifies the skin deep in the pores. Pink clay cleanses and refines the complexion, apple seed extract is rich in antioxidants and gently exfoliates, hibiscus extract is rich in antioxidants and a mildly peeling AHA acid for a fresh, clear, rosy complexion. Papaya extract dissolves dead skin cells and has a firming effect, Aloe vera moisturizes, willow bark extract is anti-inflammatory, exfoliating and refines the pores.
HOW TO USE
- As a cleanser and gentle peeling: mix a teaspoon of Cleansing Clay in the palm of your hand and drizzle a teaspoon of water with the other hand.
- Mix into a smooth paste and massage the face gently with it. Take off with a muslin cloth or lukewarm water.
- As a mask: mix a teaspoon of Cleansing Clay with Floral Essence, a hydrolate or normal water to a smooth paste, apply to the cleansed face and leave it on for a short time. Remove the mask with a washcloth and plenty of lukewarm water before it begins to dry.
Personalize the Cleansing Clay Mask for all your skin needs:
- For blemish-prone skin: mix the Cleansing Clay to a mask as described above and add one or two drops of lavender oil to intensify the antibacterial effect.
- For dry, dull and sensitive skin: mix Cleansing Clay into the mask as described above. Add a teaspoon of yoghurt and a teaspoon of organic honey to the mixture, the mild AHA acids contained in it enhance the effect of the Cleansing Clay, providing additional moisture.
Pro tip: Use Cleansing Clay also as a super-natural cleanser for the whole body!
- Instead of shower gel: Stir two tablespoons of Cleansing Clay with water, rub the whole body with it.
- Instead of shampoo: Mix two tablespoons of Cleansing Clay with a hydrolate or water to a smooth paste. Massage the mixture into the scalp like a shampoo, then rinse with plenty of water. Then apply Floral Essence to wet hair and distribute 3 - 5 drops of Master Elixir in the lengths and tips depending on the length of the hair. Then style as usual.
- As a dry shampoo: Sprinkle some Cleansing Clay on the base and massage the powder lightly into the scalp. Then brush well.
Pink Clay / Apple Kernel Extract / Hibiscus / Papaya Extract / Aloe Vera / White Willow Bark