No products in the cart
ruhi The Adaptogen Toner Serum
Liquid Toner Serum with 1% Goji Berry Stem Cell Extract.
This highly effective, organic* toner serum with powerful adaptogens based on organic rose hydrolat and organic aloe vera juice is intensely hydrating, firming and soothing.
Suitable for all skin types, perfect for dry, mature and sensitive skin.
An innovative, award-winning stem cell extract from goji berries, PhytoCellTec™ Goji, improves skin firmness and reduces wrinkles with clinically proven effectiveness. The Adaptogen Toner Serum combines the powerful effect of a serum with the freshness, hydration and balancing effect of a toner.
- Provides the skin with intensive and long-lasting hydration.
- Strengthens the skin barrier, helps to prevent blemishes and stabilises the pH of the skin.
- Promotes collagen production and increases elasticity as well as firmness of the skin.
GOJI BERRY STEM CELL EXTRACT 1% // PhytoCellTec™ Goji 1%
Sustainably produced stem cell extract from the Asian goji berry, PhytoCellTec™ Goji, has been shown to stimulate the formation of collagen and elastin, firm facial contours and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Clinical studies confirm that a twice-daily treatment with 0.4% of this goji berry stem cell extract reduces wrinkle depth by 11% after 56 days and increases skin firmness by 6% after just 28 days, resulting in a significant firming effect. The Adaptogen Toner Serum from ruhi contains a high 1% goji berry stem cell extract.
Extract from the snow mushroom acts like a plant-based form of hyaluronic acid and helps the skin retain moisture.
Reishi, a highly effective vital mushroom that has been used in TCM for thousands of years, protects the skin from premature ageing and can help repair a damaged skin barrier.
WILLOW BARK (ORGANIC)
Natural salicylic acid from organic willow bark extract promotes skin renewal and has an antibacterial effect.
Arginine is a natural amino acid that stabilises the pH of the skin and strengthens the skin barrier.
ROSE HYDROLAT (ORGANIC)
Pure organic rose hydrolat from the Damascene rose, an ancient flower with Persian origins, moisturises the skin and has a calming and balancing effect.
ALOE VERA (ORGANIC)
Organic aloe vera juice intensively moisturises the skin, soothes irritations and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
** Awarded with BSB Innovation Award in the category “Cosmetic actives and naturals – anti-ageing”.
WHAT MAKES IT SPECIAL
- 100% natural and 84% organic ingredients
- Holistic and multifunctional formulation that covers all important skin needs (hydrates, soothes, firms)
- Active ingredient serum and balancing toner in just one product
- Innovative, natural cosmetic slow-ageing formulation
- Suitable for all skin types, perfect for dry, mature and sensitive skin
- Formulated with scientifically proven ingredients in reasonable concentrations
- Without fillers and water, contains only high quality, effective ingredients
- Free from essential oils, alcohol, synthetic colours, fragrances and preservatives, micro plastics, mineral oils, silicones and parabens
- Naturally stable formulation without preservatives
- Vegan und cruelty free
- Almost plastic-free packaging with 100% recyclable glass bottle, silicone dropper with aluminum ring (there is only a small plastic element inside the dropper)
HOW TO USE
Apply 4-5 pumps to cleansed skin as needed. The toner serum balances the pH of your skin and prepares it perfectly for the skincare products that follow. It is especially ideal for preparing the skin for a facial oil, as it helps oils to be better absorbed by the skin and to be absorbed faster. The Adaptogen Toner Serum can be used in the morning and evening, and during the day it provides a pleasant refreshment in between
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Damascena Flower Water*, Aqua, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Cell Culture Extract, Arginine, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract*, Tremella Fuciformis (Snow Mushroom) Extract, Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi Mushroom) Extract*, Lecithin, Isomalt, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid