No products in the cart
LILFOX Succulent Pudding Super Calm Emulsion
Ultra rich yet hydrating cream designed for normal to sensitive skin, and safe for acneic skin. A finishing touch formula for daytime and evening that features groundbreaking biotechnology to inhibit the TRVP1 pain receptor in cells associated with reactive skin. Skin feels hydrated and cocooned in moisture. With smoother and plump appearance and a finish that’s equal parts dew and matte.
Hydrating, soothing, and plumping for all skin types, this essential oil free, medium weight emulsion is crafted to be extra gentle for sensitive skin and non-comedogenic for acneic types.
This luxurious matcha green emulsion helps to instantly soothe and replenish dull, dry and sensitive skin. Powered with a proprietary LILFOX complex of actives which include: cell communicating pentapeptides, 8 adaptogenic desert succulents, encapsulated niacinamide, brightening licorice root, and ceramides as well as skin brightening fermented oats and minerals to nourish and calm reactive skin.
- Targets visible concerns of dehydration, loss of firmness, redness, and fine lines.
- This luxurious pudding instantly absorbs to deliver mega moisture and botanical healing.
- Infused with organic guava, strawberry, passionfruit, and babbasu oils, this essential oil free formula has aromatics like a fresh pressed tropical green juice.
- Delivers softer, smoother skin with visible lift and plumping.
- Pentapeptide: a cell communicating plant-based peptide modeled after the same function that the protective sea anemone venom has a TRPV1 inhibitor sequence. This targets the pain receptor associated with reactive skin and inhibits this red, itchy, sensitising reaction from occurring.
- Fermented Oats: contain high concentrations of β-Glucans with a molecular weight ranges between 200k and 500k Daltons which are easily absorbed and help alleviate stress and damage in skin’s cells.
- Encapsulated Niacinamide: slowly releases for the ultimate hydrating, skin barrier strengthening and brightening results. This soothing anti-inflammatory visibly improves the appearance of enlarged pores, pigmentation, fine lines and dullness without disrupting the barrier.
- Fermented Minerals (copper, magnesium, iron, zinc, silicon) which play a role in biochemical reactions of the extra-cellular matrix, while enhancing cell division, repair and growth. Copper for the skin, it is helpful in oxidising vitamin C and works to form elastin.
- Adaptogenic 8 Succulent Complex: for adapted protection from UV damage and harsh environmental conditions.
- Hyaluronic Acid + Marshmallow Root: for plumping and increasing hydration levels within cells.
- Licorice Root: for skin lightening, brightening, and soothing.
- Ceramides + Amino Acids: for the ultimate in cell hydration and skin barrier strengthening
HOW TO USE
This is a finishing touch formula. The last step before your SPF in the morning and the final moisture layer at night. Apply on clean skin after your Haute C has been absorbed. A light spritz of face mist promises a deeper hydric delivery into the dermis.
Aloe barabadenis leaf juice*, Lactobacillus/oat ferment extract filtrate, Glyceryl stearate, Cetearyl alcohol, Sodium stearoyl lactylate, Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl palmitate, Oenothera biennis root extract + Abronia villosa leaf extract + Agave americana stem extract + Yucca brevifolia root extract + Opuntia coccinellifera flower extract, Fouqueria splendens stem extract + Larrea titidentata extract, Hyaluronic acid, Glycyrrhiza Glabra, Passiflora edulis oil*, Fragonia annanssa seed oil*, Psidium guajava seed oil*, Pentapeptide-59 + Hydrogenated lecithin + Butyrospermum parkii + Phenethyl alcohol + Ethylhexylglycerin + Maltodextrin, Phospholipids + niacinamide, Althaea officinalis leaf/root extract, Orbignya oleifera seed oil* Squalane, Saccharomyces /zinc, copper, magnesium, silicon ferment, Glycosphingolipids, Lupine amino acids, Cetyl alcohol, Benzyl alcohol, Xanthum gum, Camellia sinensis extract.