All you need for a natural wedding make-up, products to prepare your skin and practical items for little touch-up’s on your most beautiful day.
A few basic tips for your bridal make-up:
- keep it natural and use shades that you like on yourself. Your wedding day is not the day to experiment.
- practice the make-up for your big day beforehand, ideally take some pictures and write down what you have used also to prepare your skin.
- moisturise your skin well, ideal is to apply a serum that provides a healthy glow and hydrates your skin all day. If you are outdoors, use a moisturiser or make-up with SPF that won’t leave a white cast.
- blend your foundation well to avoid any harsh lines, don’t forget your neck and ears (yes!).
- choose longer-lasting powder over cream eye shadows.
- use a little highlighter and blush for a fresh look but avoid using too much sparkle and glitter.
- choose a lipstick with a matte or satin finish over a lip gloss.
- if you expect tears of joy, go for a waterproof mascara.
- a little glow on your collar bone and arms is beautiful too but be careful not to stain your dress.